“Cheryl your executive consulting services helped me to grow our multi-generational team, create leadership systems that work and helped us get to the next level of building systems that work”
- Renaissance Homes, US
Synthesis at Work Executive Coaching Program is a transformational experience, specific to helping executives who want to dramatically increase their skills as leaders and to grow business to the next level.
Together with your executive coach you set goals and work in real time either face to face or through web technology on the challenges and opportunities in your workplace.
The perfect time to work with an executive coach is when:
You are being groomed as a high potential leader
Your duties include speaking and communicating with boards, partners,senior executives and media
- Your organization is going through major change with new technologies
You have been promoted and your peers are now your employees
- You want to increase your productivity and focus in your leadership role
- You want to engage and motivate your team to higher performance
Executive coaching is the most personalized and efficient way to achieve your business objectives. Together with your executive coach you work on your leadership assessment and from there a personalized coaching program with goals and measurements is created.
We work with you and your schedule to ensure you can spend focused time on your areas of development.
Your lead executive coach is Cheryl Cran a recognized leader in leadership skills and communication. Cheryl has created the “4 Levels of Leadership Awareness” program that helps leaders to further development their communication skills, their strategic thinking skills and their decision making skills.
What you can expect with the Executive Coaching:
- Assessing your current situation through a leadership assessment
- Clarifying and committing to your goals and desired outcomes
- Input and feedback from your leadership team
- Creating time lines and measurements of success for your coaching sessions
- Direct and honest feedback and evaluation from the coach
- Clear ideas and direction towards your goals
- With each Executive Coach session you will receive notes, follow up assignments and additional support materials.
Contact us now to discuss the Executive Coaching program with Cheryl Cran and Synthesis at Work Inc.
email@example.com or call us toll free 1 877 900 5010